Workshop: An Essential Introduction to Mining for Renewables Professionals
To download the workshop brochure click here
- Do you really want to understand mining?
- Where are your potential mining customers located?
- What is most successful mine renewable business model?
- Is there potential to create strategic alliances with other mining stakeholders?
The aim of this workshop is to provide renewable energy professionals with a comprehensive understanding of the mining industry. Participants will gain a greater understanding of the operational practices pivotal to mining, be able to interpret essential terminology and feel more comfortable interacting with core mining staff by having a clearer understanding of the key concepts involved in mining. This workshop also aims to enhance the understanding of the business of mining for renewable energy professionals. The agenda has been developed by Energy and Mines and r4mining.com and is presented by Arnoldus Mateo van den Hurk Mir, Ph.D., CEO, r4mining.com
- Learn about mining and miners
- Find the right market, location and commodity that is best suited to renewables?
- Learn how to generate your killer value proposition to miners
- Discover how to analyze a mining cluster system and find opportunities for profitable cooperation
Workshop feedback from previous attendees:
“I found Arnold’s workshop to be the highlight of the conference. For those new to the mining sector, it will lodge you to get the most out of the conference. And for mining veterans, it helps provide perspective and clarity on corporate priorities in the industry.” – Panasonic
“What you presented was a very sophisticated yet practical review of the mining industry.” – Barrick Gold